A Trip As Women - Part 1

Ours is a small family  Dad Mom Sister (Ramya) and Me( Ram), We are Staying in Vizag.That was August and we need to attend our cousin Priya Marriage in Chennai, My father told that he is having some work and asked mom , sister and me to go to the Marriage so i booked tickets for the train . My Mother packed some clothes for me in One bag and my sister and her clothes in one bag.But before journey My got some urgent work in collage and she dropped with out coming to Marriage. So my mom asked me to call my Pinni and i called her and agreed to come . so we started from Vizag when we reached Chennai in the railway station and we took a room in railway station to freshup ... my mom , and aunty completed their freshup , in the mean while i just went out and brough breakfast to them . later i went to bathroom and completed bath and searched for new clothes then i realized that mom didnt brought my dresses instead she brought my sister dresses only.Later i asked my mom why dont she brought my dresses she told that she thought i will takecare of Myn and i thought she will replace the cloths of Sister with myn.  with out knowing this i kept my Old dress in water.. 

Now  i am not knowing what should  i ware.. i am in my towel only.. in a min my aunty came with an idea, if you are ok you can ware your sister dress . I am shocked with the Idea.. My mom Joined her voice with my aunt voice . Its a good idea.. But i told No i wont agree .. and i shouted .............

My Mom told me you dont have any dresses now how can you come with towel to Marriage . I dont have any choice other than accepting it. I asked How i can ware those dresses the dresses are all heavy and party ware  i cant manage it . then my mom understood that i am convinced she told dont worry my son we can make you to be my daughter for the day. My aunt told we will make our best of our effort if you are not convinced we can stay in the hotel and wil go back tomorrow to vizag. i dont want to discourage my mom and aunt, so i agreed to be a girl . Then my mom asked me to go and shave and come , i did as told. Then My aunt started transforming to me. she gave me my sisters inners Bra & panty and petticot i just wore panty and pettocot and strugging to ware bra on seeing this my mom came near me and kept the hook form back and she kept some stuff in the cups.they are looking like real Boobs . Then they  tied me the  Red long lehange and then stared makeup , arched my eye brows and kept eye liner foundation later applied Lipstick and kept Jumke ear rings to my ears . and kept bangles to my both hands and ancles to my legs . at last Mom took a long wig and fixed on my head the sounds of bangles and the softness of hair is causing me strange feeling.
Soon I started enjoying my womenhood. At last they showed me in the long mirror .. I am not able to trust my eyes.. Instead of a strong Man there is a Cute girl looking like darling.. I hugged my mom and Auty with Happiness. 


Then my aunt asked me is it fine for you, i nodded head  with Shyness my mom and aunty smiled and My Daughter is looking like a prince and may be today many boys will fall for you. later I blushed my shyness she also told that we will call you Ramya as she is not there today i accepted for it . My aunt gave me her high heals to me i practiced walking in heals again mom  asked lets start to marriage we took cab and started to venue.but my heart is beating very fast with tension. we reached venue and i am slowly walking along with mom and aunt. since that is the exams time there are very less people in the hall. Priyas mom welcomed us  and she asked me how are you ramya. I responded as i am Ramya.. My mom and aunt are keep on smiling. Priya mom  asked me to go to Priya room and fresh-up and help her if she needs some thing as none of her friends came , i told aunty that i will go to priyas room in few mins and went behind Mom. Sita aunt (Priyas Mom)gave us a room . when we entered room i immediately ran in to bathroom on seeing this my mom and pinni are laughing . When  i came out my mom asked go to priyas room and help her . i asked mom that how can i go to her room she ensured that no one will recognize me and also priya sawn you long back and even she wont able to recognize , so i gathered courage and stepped to her room , firstly she didnt recognize me i only introduced myself as priya her childhood friend. she then    identified and thanked me for coming to her marriage and asked to be with her till her marriage .
I agreed with her . she again told there is some sangeeth in 1 hr so beautician is coming  so asked me to take makeup and change to the best fit.I went and told my Mom about and she is happy for it.She made me in Pink sare 




and  i am became center of attraction 

i enjoyed a lot and forget that i am a boy. we had my dinner , its bit tuff to carry the dresses but i am adjusting according to it. on seeing this my mom and aunt asked me , did you now felt how difficult to be a women and to wore those dresses , i nodded my head as a sign of acceptced and its the time for marriage.

and after the marriage we need to leave to our home town. but sita aunt requested to say there for one more day , any how we have booked our tikcets tomw so we stood her , at night i tried sleeping with the same dress, but its very heavy and i am not able to sleep , i so with out asking i took a night ware from our bag and wore it and slept in it . Morning mom and pinni woke up early and saw me in that . they woke me up and joked your are becaming more femailin . i laughed i took bath and asked mom to take one dress for today. 



She told me and now you got to know how to select dress your self now you became expert in selecting , then acted shy and took black saree . and they she told me take all the required accessories to be complete. so i took the black Bra , Panty and blowse and some stuff to put in bra. mom smiled and told Good girl. now try to get ready your self we will guide you . 
i strggled for putting bra hook but succeeded finally, now mom came and tied black saree to me 





we had our lunch and we started back to vizag its time to dress back to my male dress. so when going back to railway station we stop the car at one shop and purchased one male dress and in the train mom asked me to change to male dress as the ticket was taken on the name of male.
but i am very sad that i am missing my  women hood. tears came out of eyes, mom observered that and asked why i am sad, i dint say anything but she understood that she promised me that when ever we have chance i will allow you to be second daughter and spend time .i felt happy for it and i changed to male dress. we reached home and everything was normal , but the bonding between mom and me was strengthened .previously i used to stay away form kichen but now i am helping my mom as a daughter . on seeing this my mom also became happy. one day my sister saw the pics of the marriage and found that me  , and she started laughing and asked what is the matter 

Continued in the next part

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Studies Part 1

First time Half saree experience ( 28-10-23)

One Day of Sravana Masam - Part 1 ( 30-08-2023)