Karva Chaut: కుటుంబ శ్రేయస్సే లక్ష్యo Part 2

 

The next morning I was getting ready for office, Sundari came to me and said, after I come back from office, my preparations will start for karvachauth. I was happy to hear it and excited too. She also said that my training starts now though. I didn’t understand, and asked her what she meant. She said, as I am gonna be one of the wives at the festival, I should start my training of being one and offered me her lingerie and a unisex top to wear under my suit. I tried to refuse, but she told me that I agreed to it, and now if I want to be a part of the festival, I will obey her and do as she says. I quietly wore her lingerie and top under my suit.

 


It was a padded bra, and the light material top, it was easily showing that I got breasts. The whole day I tried to hide it. Usually I take off my coat once I reach office, but today I didn’t as I was not sure of the top and my looks.

I tried to quitely do my work and quickly go back home, the whole day I was worried if anyone notices the changes in my look today.

I quickly finished my work left for home early. Sundari was happy to see me home early and had that mischief smile on her face. I knew I had fallen in her trap already and was scared of what might come next.

After reaching home early, Sundari said “good that you are home early, we can have more time for your preparations now”. I didn’t knew what might happen, so I just nodded and didn’t say anything.

Sundari said, “quickly get fresh and change your clothes, we are going for your karvachauth shopping. You need a lot of stuff”. I went in our bedroom to change, and found a saree kept on bed. I thought to myself it must be for Sundari but she followed me in and told me that it was for me and now till karvachauth I will be her wife and wife only and after that, I can continue to be her wife if I like or may change back to my male self. I was shocked at what she was saying. She didn’t let me speak at all and just said, “if you want to turn back, now is the time and forget about being part of karvachauth or just keep doing as I say.” I said I will do whatever she says as now I can’t turn back and make my love for her look weaker than this.




She helped me in my first saree.

I was also wearing a wig, bindi on forehead like a married woman should, and a heavy necklace. To complete the look, she painted my lips and nails and added a couple of bangles on each of my hands.

I was looking like a early 30’s married woman. I was sure that no one can tell I am man and not a woman.

We then went for shopping, she got me a few lingeries of my own, sarees, jewellery, night dresses, sandals etc. Then we went to beauty parlour, she already had taken an appointment for both of us and booked everything. There I was stripped naked, waxed completely, my ears were pierced and was fixed with breastforms. I could feel the heaviness on my chest, and jumps while walking. Sundari was enjoying seeing all this. Secretly I was also enjoying the pampering I was getting.





Part 1                                                                                                                Part3





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Studies Part 1

First time Half saree experience ( 28-10-23)

One Day of Sravana Masam - Part 1 ( 30-08-2023)