Karva Chaut: కుటుంబ శ్రేయస్సే లక్ష్యo Part 3

 

Part 3

 

After a long session of shopping and beauty parlour, we were tired so we head back home. I was not totally in the role, so as soon as we reached home, I went to the couch but Sundari stopped me and reminded me that I am a woman and a wife now. So I don’t get to rest just yet, I need to complete the chores before thinking about resting. I asked her what she meant, she said I can start by bringing her some water, preparing tea for her, afterwards cooking dinner for both of us, cleaning later on and then I can change into something else from saree and take rest. I realised how difficult life of a wife is, and it was the same for Sundari with me so just agreed to what she said.






I was now working in kitchen, wearing saree just like a housewife. She also gave me a name Paddu. I gave her water, prepared tea for her, then cooked dinner for both of us and served her too. After dinner, she gave me a night short gown to change.

 

Once on bed, she started putting the jewellery we purchased today, on me and see how I look. The make up from parlour earlier today was still fresh so it added to it. I must say, it was indeed looking good on me, and I was looking a like newly married woman.

 




The next morning I got up early, prepared tea for Sundari, then I prepared breakfast for us. Sundari was up for a surprise, I told her yesterday I realized how difficult her life was, and I have promised to be her wife so I will be one to her and even after this I will continue to share chores with her. She got carried away hearing this and we shared a nice kiss. Though it felt more like a lesbian kiss, but it was great.



I didn’t realise the make up women do, requires to be taken off too, which I didn’t. I got ready for office, wore my bra, panty, top and pulled over my suit on it and left. I felt confident today, so I took off my coat before office. When I reached office, no one recognised me, they confused me for some hot woman.

I realised that I was looking like a woman and not a man, but was happy that no one has recognised me. I told them that my name is Paddu and had a meeting with Ajith today. I was sitting in the waiting lounge as the reception needed to confirm it. I texted them that I am sick today so let Paddu in my cabin, she can do her work and leave. The time I was in office, I could see many eyes on me, my chest and butt. All this made me uncomfortable, and a few hits on me during lunch break. I was getting the real insight of a woman’s life and felt bad about it

After office, I reached home and had some time with Sundari. I told her what happened in office today. She saw me upset about it so tried to console me and hugged me. It was bit weird, as our breasts were pressing against each other while hugging. We both laughed, had some snacks and sat down.

After sometime I went in the room and started changing into a saree. Being dressed in a saree for a few days, I now have Mastered sorry Sorry Missed enough to drape a saree on my own and get dressed as Paddu.


Page2                                                                                                        Part4





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Studies Part 1

First time Half saree experience ( 28-10-23)

One Day of Sravana Masam - Part 1 ( 30-08-2023)