Karva Chaut: కుటుంబ శ్రేయస్సే లక్ష్యo Part 4

 Karva Chaut: కుటుంబ శ్రేయస్సే లక్ష్యo Part 4


Sundari came in the room after sometime, and saw me dressing up in saree and wearing my jhumkas. She came close to me and whispered “I am so luck to have you. You were always a perfect husband and now you are a perfect wife too, a beautiful one.”




I was shy to hear this from her. She hugged me from behind and kissed me on my exposed back. I turned around, hugging her, since I was taller than her, her head was on chest (this time breasts). She had this habbit of kissing me while hugging me, so again she did the same, only this time on my cleavage.

 

We were having wild time. She whispered, are you ready to be my wife on bed too now. I too whispered her a yes and started shying.

She started removing my saree and pressing my breasts. This was a different feeling for me but in a good way. She opened my blouse and pushed me on bed and started kissing me on my breasts. I was literally enjoying every bit of it. After leaving a mark on my breasts, very much to be visible on my cleavage too she quickly removed my skirt. She then made me turn around and inserted her toy in my ass. She fucked my ass hard until it bled and became sore.




Neither of us realised how loud I was moaning, and just like a woman. I even was shouting “Don’t stop, harder, deeper etc” . It was a wild pleasurable night. We both slept in each other’s hands and this was the first time I didn’t fuck her but got fucked by her.

The next morning we woke up together, it was karvachauth today so we had loads to do today. I also took off from office for today.

I was taking some time alone, was in my black night dress, sitting near window and thinking. Sundari came to me and asked me if everything was ok. I told her this is the day, big day in my life and might be the last day of Paddu. I also told her how much I have learnt being Paddu, seen a different life, may a better one. She knew I have started liking my new life as Paddu and told me if I want I can be Paddu permanently or may Paddu can come back anytime if not permanently, and choice was mine

After our little chat, we started preparing for our day. We both chose our sarees and laid them out on bed with matching jewelleries, heels and other accessories. She offered to do my make up today, and gifted me a set of matching kangans for the evening. They were beautiful, I thanked her for them and hugged her.

As per the last night, I lost my virginity and had my first bleeding, I was wearing sanitary pads in my panties, which were giving me round front bottom look. It felt like only this was missing.

Later in the evening, we both started getting ready and wore a red saree, she tied a mangalsutra around my neck, put sindoor on my forehead, as did I to her. I was looking so happy and beautiful, she also put a kala tikka on my neck.

After we had our dinner, we changed in to our night gowns and had a little chat. We decided that since I have been working as Ajith and have been Ajith all my life, also Sundari fell in love with Ajith and she too got her needs, I will remain Ajith only, but for the love and spice, Paddu will keep visiting us on our off days or holidays secretly.




Every Weekends I used to become as Paddu and used to have Fun . Doing Pooja as Women Everu Weekend Nights Outings to Pubs and used to have Lesbin with each other . Now i have my Own Wordbord with All Sarees m western wares and even linger . 





Comments

  1. Hello admin garu oka sari nanu contact avandi. Meru na face unna pics use chesthunaru.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Madam , will delete it .. i though i can reuse them.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Leda mimalni ela contact avalo chepandi nene msg chestha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Studies Part 1

First time Half saree experience ( 28-10-23)

One Day of Sravana Masam - Part 1 ( 30-08-2023)