A Trip as a Women Part 2

A Trip as a Women Part 2

Mom came from Kitchen and told whole matter to her  and my sister complemented that  I am looking exactly like her and offered me that he can use her dresses any time and be her sister also she told that he is very happy to have a sister so that she can share and enjoy with her .I Blushed and kept my head down and told Thanks for her . She also told me that she wants me to see her sister once again . Mom told that if I am ok for it we can see her soon. For that I told OK. Leasing to my words my sister Jumped and kissed me on my head and told Thankyou Sister.. Again she told she needs to choose everything for her sister I accepted for her.Mom told that next  Friday Dad is going to US for a Month for a visit . My Sister Jumped and came to me and told then my Sister is coming home !!!!
On Friday Mom woke up and told that dad is Starting  to US , so we four members went to Airport and dropped him in Airport and gave Sendoff and reached home. After Reaching home My sister smiled and welcome to my sister . Since it was a Dussara season we have holidays for next 10 days after today .
Mom told that go to collages today and we will think once you are back after the collage was over we reached home then mom told that plan. For the next 10 days you  will be as my daughter . I will inform to neighbors that you are my sisters girl. At 5 PM Mom called her friend Shoba a Beautician and told to make me beautiful , she smiled and started the work , she arched my eyebrows and applied kajal and face pack kept bindi on my head . and showed me in mirror. And the result is awsome…  then it’s a dressing time . Shoba aunty left by complementing Enjoy your women-hood I told thanks.My Sister came to me and told come on sister come and select what ever you like from my wordboard .
I am shy on seeing her Worboard . she pushed me towards it and told comeon you are my sister from now don’t be Shy.. then as a general thing I took one chudidhar for that she told take the  innners also . then I blushed and said no.. she gave me a half saree and I would like my sister to look as traditional as much . so she took one Half Sari , with Pavita, with matching Blouse. She also took matching BRA. For which I felt very shy to face my sister . she smiled and this is very important for a teen age girl. She also took 12 bangles and wore to my 2 hands   6 each. She started dressing me . she asked me tie petticoat and come out of bathroom. I wore underware and then wore petticoat and came out side. But still my Rod is visible outside and dancing . she smiled and pinched on it .. I shouted with a low voice.for that my sister told you already getting female voice . she wore me the bra and fixed the hooks form back and kept water filled balloons in it. If felt like I am having real Brest. Later she wore the blouse and kept hooks from back. And then tied halfsaree to me .. Finally she showed me in full length mirror. The I felt like a princesses and felt very happy on seeing my avatar in mirror.
My sister took me to kitchen and showed me to my mom .. mom surprised to see me like this and kissed me and told you really miss born as a Boy and my sister need to burn as Boy. Because my sister never wares traditional dresses. She always wares modern dresses like pant & shirt for that sentence my sister responded like from now on you can take all my traditional dresses .All my saris and Bras too. I Smiled and replayed thanks .
Mom told Since today is Friday I think you are Laxmi and asked me to do pooja in our house and later we will go to temple next to our street. I felt very fear if some one identifies me my sister and mother told no one will identify me even I told you’re my brother. After lot of discussion I agreed to come out of house . My neighbor aunty looked at me and asked my mom  who is for that my mom told she is my Sister daughter . she blessed me be happy . we three left to temple.  



In the temple there is a Deepotsav happening , in the temple poojari garu told me and my sister to lighten the Deep so that we will get good husband. My mom laughed and told me to lighten them 
 After lighting the deep we started back to home. we three had dinner and i helped my mom in cleaning the vessels . on seeing the work my mom scolded my sister See my big daughter is very much helpfull to me .. for that my sister came and told very good and learn all the girlythings so that you will get good name in in laws house.. we three laughed and we three slept on single bed on mother room like three ladies and shared very personal things.. i felt very happy and got very emotional to my mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Studies Part 1

First time Half saree experience ( 28-10-23)

One Day of Sravana Masam - Part 1 ( 30-08-2023)