Sister's Wedding

 

Sister's Wedding

      I am the youngest child of my parents and I have an elder sister. I love my sister very much and vice versa. She is my source of inspiration for all the tasks that I do. She was getting married in 2 months and preparation were at the peak. We all were so happy and excited for marriage. Before 15 days of marriage, me and my sister were alone in my room.We were discussing how much fun we had from childhood and how much she will miss it. In between she suddenly realizes that there is no girl in the family except her. She become sad as there is no girl and in marriage there are many events that are performed by bride's sister so no one will perform that. Meanwhile a idea stuck in my mind and I asked her if I can be her sister in her marriage. She find the idea weird at once but later she agreed as I have been dolling up in her clothes from childhood sometimes. Later we went to our mother. She was reluctant at first but later she agreed when I told her that the bride wants this. So what next I am going to be my sister's little sister in her marriage. So the appointment count of everything increases by one whether it was parlor mehndi jewelry or any girly stuff. We decided that I will wear different dresses for different occasion. But the prime thing was that I'll be a girl for the whole ceremony.

For haldi function, I wore a pink color salwar suit with a shinning dupatta, those bangles of pink color in my hand and their voice fascinated me. I wish I could be girl forever. I clicked pictures as a girl with my sister. Everyone complimented on my looks. I was feeling very happy and enjoyed it.







In the ladies sangeet function, I wore a sari with sleeveless and backless blouse my mother kissed me on my forehead seeing me in sari. Later I danced on Gopikka amma song from Mukunda  wearing bangles (chudiya) in my wrist. We clicked many pictures and boys were stalking on me.

Now comes the wedding day, I decided to wear a pink lehenga to give competition to my sister. Though the design was different. So the ladies next to my generation started getting me ready. First, all my body hair were removed. Then the padded bra which I was wearing was changed and then later I wore backless blouse and petticoat. A wig was attached to my hair to make a complete girl. It was time for makeup, I already applied mehendi on my hands and it was quite dark. They applied pink colored nail polish to match with lehenga. Then comes the facial part, they did facial. My aunt is a facial expert. Then they did some facial makeup and put kajal eyeliner on my eyes and then they put a nose-pin in my nose and big dangling earrings in my ears. Then they applied lip liner and a bright red lipstick on my lips. After all the makeup was done, now comes the dress, I was already wearing blouse and petticoat, later they make me wore a duppatta and make pleats of it. Then I wore the beautiful lehenga and believe me I was giving a tough competition to the bride.






I enjoy every ceremony in the marriage. The boys from groom side were flirting with me and my brother-in-law was stunned by seeing me like this. Later when jaimala (garland) exchange was over, I changed back to suit. At the farewell, my sister hugged me and kissed me and said she gotta lovely sister. I was pleased in hearing this.


Now, whenever I visit her home, I dressed as a girl sometimes because my brother-in-law always want to see his sister-in-law. I'm very happy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Studies Part 1

First time Half saree experience ( 28-10-23)

One Day of Sravana Masam - Part 1 ( 30-08-2023)